And so it begins…
The first of the regional US Aeropress Championships is fast approaching and registration for competitors is now open.
Here are some of the early details of the competition.
- Hosted by 5watt and Kickapoo Coffee Roasters at 5watt’s cafe, (3745 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis)
- November 8th – Saturday night of the Big Central Regional Coffee Competition weekend.
- 6:00pm-ish start time. Ending when it ends.
- Both North and South regions will happen in conjunction with separate winners from each
- Great beer and food will be provided
All competitors will be using coffee from the Hama Cooperative in the Kochere region of Ethiopia, roasted by Kickapoo Coffee Roasters.
For more information about this coffee, visit Kickapoo.
Kickapoo Coffee will have a sponsor table at the Big Central Competition. We’ll keep track of registration info and happily provide competitors with 8oz of practice coffee the day before the competition. Just stop by their table and say “Hi, I’m here for my practice coffee.”
See you in Minneapolis!