72 competitors people. 72 competitors!
72 competitors in 5 hours, faster than any other anything with 72 people involved. Next year there will be some regionals, thankfully!
Congratulations to the top 3:
1. Justyna Urbańska (Cafe Sztuczki, Wroclaw)
2. Filip Ślęczek (Cocofli, Wroclaw)
3. Marcin Ratyński (Warsaw)
The competition took place at Comedy Club in Warsaw, place where we as a Forum have our Pop Up Coffee Shop. Competition coffee was Sehe from Burundi supplied by Koppi.
Justyna has won:
– the Aeropress Trophy or “bronze piston” signed by Mr. Adler
– flight and accommodation to Seattle (sponsored by Freehand Coffee Roasters)
– trip to Nouva Simonelli factory (sponsored by Bean Brothers)
– signed copy of James Hoffmann’s World Atlas of Coffee
– products form Aerobie, Hario, KeppCup, VST (supplied by Coffee Desk and Bean Brothers)
More images here.